Sunday, November 19, 2006

It Started With A Lychee

There we were, on my bed, watching Queer As Folk while I lay on his chest, and his arm around me, while I chewed on a Japanese lychee flavored candy. We were holding hands, silent, filling the awkward gap with music from the television.

He broke the silence with a chuckle, and, "I can smell your candy from here.."

I smiled and squeezed his hand, and replied, "Are you sure it's my candy? Must be my soap you're smelling."

I took a bath before he got here, and I assumed he mistook my peach scented liquid soap for my candy.

"Are you sure it's my candy?" I asked, facing him. He looks at me, smiles, and nods.

I leaned over and kissed him, allowing his tongue to lick my lips, letting it roll inside my mouth, feeling its warmth envelope me.

"So, it's my candy?" I asked again, grinning. He was grinning as well, and I said, "Well you can have more.." I leaned over again and soon we were locked in an embrace, arms around each other, kissing each other for a long time.

This was the scene earlier when J came over my house. I was soooooo kilig :)

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...