Sunday, November 19, 2006

Papa Don't Preach

I feel so out of the loop. While sitting with my friends at Coffee I. in P. Noval yesterday, I just found out that one of our classmates is pregnant. I don't wanna name names, because I think it'll be unethical if I would just blurt her name all over cyberspace. Goodness, and I thought I was pretty updated with things.

Anyway, the point is she's pregnant, and I give her a hand for not opting for abortion. I am very much AGAINST abortion. In my opinion, life is the most precious thing a person could have, and to to end it, before it even began, is incredibly unfair. I DON'T SEE THE POINT OF WHY THE CHILD HAS TO PAY THE PRICE FOR THE IRRESPONSIBILITY OF BOTH MOTHER AND FATHER.

Yes, you might be thinking, what if the parents are unable to care for the child? What if they're still studying, they're not financially stable, they're.. WHATEVER. Well darling, they should have thought of that before they started screwing.

If you have any reason why you can't take care of your kid, that doesn't mean that you have to crush it inside your womb. Have the decency to consider the life of the child.

Be responsible for your actions. Your actions have consequences so be prepared to face it.

Honey, you know who you are. If you need help, we're just here for you. Don't hesitate.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...