Tuesday, May 27, 2008

I swear, I won't bite your head off.

There's probably a reason why most [if not all] your past relationships didn't work. It's probably because they were unconsciously preparing you for this. For the relationship that you know will last forever.

Now, I'm not saying I'm in love. I've caused quite a stir with my previous entry and I would like to clear it by saying that no, I am not in love. I just made a few realizations.

I learned. I realized that the worst boyfriends are the best teachers because they teach you not to make the same mistake twice [oftentimes thrice for those extremely hardheaded people like myself]. Not only do they teach you to avoid men like them, they also teach you to grow and become a better person.

I love my shitty ex-boyfriends. Those that sucked my dignity, my pride, and my sanity deserve my gratitude because if not for them, this wouldn't be right. This wouldn't work. It came with a price which come to think of it, was worth it. I wouldn't have become the fine upstanding man that I am today without the help of boyfriends from hell. And besides, most bad boyfriends give great sex. A person can't be all bad, right?

So maybe they weren't that bad.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...