Wednesday, February 16, 2011

Vogue Nippon, November 2010


The cover featuring Lily Donaldson in Miu Miu


Alessandra Ambrosio for an Anna Dello Russo-styled shoot


A map of Harajuku


Versailles


Mischief Painter's Portrait



The Midnight Tribe, styled by Yuki Matsuyama

After months of gathering dust on my shelf, I finally got around to reading Vogue Nippon's November 2010 issue (I have issues up to March 2011). I was a bit disappointed because they mostly use Western models and stylists but you can still feel the Japanese vibe throughout the pages. They have a habit of mixing photos with art which I found adorable. I especially loved the editorial Anna Dello Russo styled, the one for children, and the one that featured shoes (I love looking at women's shoes).

6 Comments:

leeflailmarch said...

Photo #5's left shot is too cute.

Koji Arsua said...

The other pictures from the editorial were cute, too. The web and paw prints were just added.

Anonymous said...

The drawn characters in the 4th photo look like legendary Pokémon knock offs.

Koji Arsua said...

Well, it's not like Pokemon owns that kind of drawing style (or look in general) :)

Anonymous said...

http://t3.gstatic.com/images?q=tbn:ANd9GcSv_1q--O4VsxdZG-NMG9tx-b5FPRQ9SP4XEOJPP3yiKJj73DOEbA

Koji Arsua said...

I think it's cute :)

Post a Comment

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...