Monday, February 3, 2014

2014 Book #3: O Kaligayahang Walang Hanggan, Yeh!



I'm late to the Kikomachine party, but as they say, better late than never. I found this copy of Manix Abrera's Kikomachine Komix 4: O Kaligayahang Walang Hanggan, Yeh! in Recto while I was having some portraits framed.

The book is a series of untitled comic strips, featuring nameless people, going through the daily life of being a student, and it is hilarious. Granted, I haven't experienced many of the situations, such as passing late reports, living in a dormitory, and finding innovative ways to eat lunch, but many of the story arcs also have socio-political commentary that anyone can relate to. I hope I can find other copies when I have my other prints framed!





0 Comments:

Post a Comment

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...