Saturday, May 10, 2008

Distant echoes from another time start to creep in my head

I feel pretty Hollywood-ish when I say R and I separated because of irreconcilable differences. I know I'm living in the Philippines and not in Hollywoodland, but no matter how you look at it, R and I really did separate because of irreconcilable differences.

A lot of people were surprised when news broke out that we were over. In fact, I was surprised too. Yes, it is true that this is not our first time to call it quits, but we usually got back together the following day, if not after a few hours. But this is different. This is for real. Like I said, we separated because we couldn't reconcile. Come to think of it, I never fully understood the term irreconcilable until now.

I wouldn't want to get into the sordid details because I do not want people to think less of R. Yes, he may be selfish at times, but all in all, he's a good person. I must admit I didn't give him the credit he deserved.

To a certain extent, yes, he was right when he said I was demanding. And I am sorry for that. No, you needn't apologize to even the score because it's my mistake. I shouldn't have expected so much. Maybe I shouldn't have expected anything from you at all.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...