Thursday, May 22, 2008

I'll give you the best blowjob you'll ever have.

I'm currently learning how to mix drinks. Like what I said in my latest tag entry [http://madonnarrific.multiply.com/journal/item/210], what better way to bond with friends than home made margaritas and cheap hors d'oeuvres at 4 in the morning. Never mind the Boy Bawang and the Chippy, as long as you're sipping 200 peso drinks, you know you can never go wrong.

I've downloaded recipes and tried to learn as much as I could about mixing drinks, and I'm excited. I'm planning to buy bottles of tequila and vodka next week so I could start. I'm starting with margaritas, tequila sunrises, cosmopolitans, blowjobs, and sex on the beach.

I won't charge my friends of course. Loved ones can get the drinks on the house. So come, let's drink :] I'll give you the best blowjob you'll ever have.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...