Wednesday, April 17, 2013

Today in bullets


  • Woke up feeling so lazy to go to work because I had a meeting last night that stretched until 10PM, and then I had to research on topics for this week's Supreme.
  • Had a luxurious bath using the French lavender soap from Lotus Bloom. It is locally made.
  • My perfume for the day is Davidoff's Cool Water.
  • Went to work.
  • Edited the program of an expo our client is having.
  • Had a brief meeting with the editorial director to discuss my progress. So far, so good.
  • Had a mango blended yogurt drink from Fruitas, which somehow calmed me down.
  • Around afternoon, my mind went blank because I haven't gotten any rest.
  • Attempted to write a press release for an event next week.
  • Realized that you should never buy perfume when you're in a terrible mood. The power of smell is really powerful, and you tend to remember the things that happened when you smell a scent for the first time.
  • Rubbed some of Aromateria's Sherlock solid perfume on my pulse points. Lifted my spirits because I bought it right after watching Sa Wakas and meeting Fred Lo.
  • Sherlock contains the essence of bergamot, patchouli, oakmoss, basil, and cedarwood. It's a masculine and woody fragrance.
  • Waited for nothing.
  • Went home.
  • Read bits of Twisted 7 by Jessica Zafra.
  • Realized that I haven't seen any movie for the past week.
  • Attempted to write my column.
  • My lotion for tonight is Bath & Body Works' Twilight Woods.
  • Had a glass of wine.
  • Watched bits of Madonna's Celebration: The Video Collection.
  • Still attempting to write my column.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...